
It's my birthday today and it was a great day. I actually got to walk outside in the Poblanos fields after church. This sure beats doing my daily walk in the yucky germ infested mall which is where I've had to do my exercise all winter. The sun was shining and it was probably 50 degrees, no wind. The girls and I went on a little shopping trip to
Anthropologie, decidedly fun store. Retro fashion and home decor with 50's era influence and flair. Check out this cute apron, ala
Mrs. Cleaver and
Donna Reed. (click on the picture to see the details like the slight v-neck, the bows on the pockets...) Steph bought me the apron and some very cute blouses. Then we headed to a family Italian restaurant and enjoyed lots of bread and olive oil along with our dinners. Carrot cake for dessert. And I'm all set to go walk it off tomorrow.
5 comments:
Great looking apron, mom. Hope you had a fantastic birthday. Lots of love - Charles
I had a lot of fun with you mommy. Happy Birthday and many more to come!
Nice! Cute pose. Looking forward to further celebrating in a couple weeks.
Love, Nicholas
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! See what happens when I don't check in for a few days? I am glad you had a good day. Love the apron...lots of love from your state-neighbors to the West!
hey mom, cant beat a good apron. glad you had a good day. love aaron and nancy
Post a Comment