Friday, January 25, 2008

My 7 Random Things

Oh, goody, I'm going to try adding click-links to my postings. Niece Jen has kindly instructed me in the process. She also tagged me for the 7 Random Things About Me chain letter. So I'll give it a shot and practice the linking while revealing some never before published tidbits.
1. I've walked on the Great Wall of China.
2. I worked swing shift at Ball Glass Manufacturer summer before college. I was on the line spotting faulty jars or bottles. Picture that I love Lucy episode in which Lucy and Ethyl worked on the candy factory line. That was me trying to keep up with the conveyor belt. Couldn't look away for a moment. Tough job but it paid exceptionally well.
3. I rocked out at a Doors' concert while in high school. It was January 19, 1968 in West Covina, California at Theater in the Round. (This line gets me double points for 2 links.)
4. I love peanut butter and bacon sandwiches on whole wheat. Gotta be crunchy peanut butter and crisp bacon.
5. I was a cheerleader for my senior class while at St. Lucy's Priory. Our colors were burgundy and pink.
6. I was at one time, in my wild and crazy youth, a registered Democrat!
7. I like the smell of skunk.

There it is. That was really difficult for me. Maybe I'll sleep on it and come back to edit my list tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jen said...

First, nice job on the links! :)
Second, that might be the best "7 things" I've ever read! Great tidbits, and I'm so very glad you shared! Now, off to ponder PB&B sandwiches...that's a new one for me. I've heard of PB & tomato, but never bacon...

Danielle said...

First, Lili says hi and how are you doing and how was your day? Next, those were some great tidbits. I knew all of them except the cheerleader bit and the nasty PB & bacon combo. I like both ingredients...separately. Glad you threw in the wholewheat bread to make it healthy. Lili wants to know what your favorite flower is.--D

gamizone said...

Nancy thinks the idea of PB and Bacon sandwiches sounds disgusting. I dont think i can change her mind......
How about peanut butter on a hamburger?
I like my PB&B sandwiches dipped in butter and fried.

gamizone said...

that lucy clip was pretty funny. nice work with the links mom.