Sunday, January 20, 2008
OK! Let's rock out on Guitar Hero 3.
Who'd have known? Yesterday I thought Play Stations were toys for little boys. Today...I swear it was Santana who made me do this. "Black Magic Woman" apparently resonates deep within me. I was so totally engrossed in rockin' out, I didn't know Steph was capturing the moment. So now you know where I am if you call and I don't answer or if I don't show up when expected. The laundry is unwashed, the fridge is empty, the house is a mess 'cause I'm really busy... Bottom line. No matter how I might have to act my age most of the time, seems I haven't lost that 18 year old trippin', groovy,rock and rolling hippie chick inside of me. And yes, now my old hands, and fingers hurt from my jamming session with the guitar. My hips hurt, too, from all the gettin' down action. But the fun was well worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are great pix, mother. You're still out of control.
Post a Comment