Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Wow, it's been many months since I've touched this blog. I copied an idea for a weekly blog from one of my favorite bloggers, Jen, at her ConversionDiary. Right now I feel called to be thankful:

1. For my beautiful family of sons and daughters and daughters-in-law and grand children and nieces and brothers and sisters-in-law and uncles and aunts.

2. For the gloriously gorgeous weather we have in Albuquerque most every day of the year but especially now in late spring.

3. For being healed of cancer. I did a shift at Ronald McDonald House yesterday and spent a couple hours chatting with Kayla, an 8 year old who's been battling Ewings Sarcoma for the past 5 months.

4. For God's constant, always faithful provision in my life.

5. For ministry opportunities that satisfy my passions just perfectly.

6. For Trader Joe's Crunchy Valencia Peanut Butter with Roasted Flax Seed.

7. For new mercies each morning.

5 comments:

Chopinzee said...

Nice post - good to see you back in action!
C.

Danielle said...

Great list Mom! I was getting tired of seeing Butternut Squash pop up on the rss feed.

Stephanie said...

I'm thankful for you!

Rae said...

Yay for well-placed flax seed! Okay, so that is probably the tritest thing that I could have commented on in this post, but there isn't really much to say about the important points other than "thank God".

Danielle said...

We should all make lists like these each week. Glad you shared.

--D