Stephanie'Click on the blue link above to see the slideshow.
It's about time I get back to this blog. It has been very neglected. This is a great opportunity to share some photos. I'm very proud of Stephanie and all her hard work in earning her degree in history and political science. She ended up with 3 A+ and an A. One of those A+ grades was in Economics where she "smoked the competition" according to her professor's email. Overall University GPA is 3.94, looks good for Law School.
She chose to forgo the university wide ceremony and we attended the History department ceremony instead. It was short and very sweet. We then headed to the nearest Outback for salmon and talapia with loaded sweet potatoes, and chopped blue cheese salads of course. Actually Charles is still a "conscious carnivore" and he enjoyed a steak of some sort.
It is so nice that Charles was able to be here this weekend. I had to include a shot of us going guitar neck to neck with Guitar Hero. Charles and Stephanie are in the league above me, that's for sure. But it still is fun to rock out with Santana and Cream.
2 comments:
She's beautiful. Many congrats...and you make me laugh with the Guitar Hero thing! I've never seen it in real life...
Wish we could have been there for commencement. So glad you're enjoying my girl this week. It sounds like she was delighted to be in your arms again. Have fun!
--D
Post a Comment