Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday musings

Well, I went into the attic last night and pulled out all the boxes of Christmas stuff. I got the chili lights strung on the spiral staircase and the little table-top tree situated. Today Cara will carefully decorate the tree, choosing her favorite ornaments. One of the local radio stations plays Christmas music all day and both of us enjoy that. The lights and ornaments inside make up for the extra hours of winter darkness.
This morning I had the pleasure of web-camming with my grandbabies. I'm so grateful for this new technology that lets us see each other as we talk. Lili is growing so sweet and Calvin is such a content and happy little guy. Lili "read" me her Mr. Frumble book. Calvin tried his best to grab hold of the book to taste it.
We'll now head out for late morning worship and service. The rain has stopped and the sun is coming out again. There is a dusting of snow on the Sandias. All is well in Albuquerque.

No comments: